NC-NET Resource Spotlight
- October 2015 issue of NC-NET News
- The Career Pathways Exchange - a weekly digest sharing news and resources
- ATE Central - curriculum and professional development resources for technical disciplines
- Tools for Building Employer-Educator Partnerships website
- Cape Fear CC's Online Learning Supports
- AB Tech's Faculty Support Blog
Employability Skills Resource Toolkit
supports instructors as they seek to enhance how their courses address employability
competencies. The Toolkit is organized into eight modules containing instructional
materials including activities, handouts, assessment rubrics, and annotated slides.
The purpose of the North Carolina Network for Excellence in Teaching is to share professional
development resources statewide to help avoid duplication and to encourage and enable
replication of promising practices. The NC-NET Resource Exchange
represents an opportunity for your college to showcase and share its best professional
development resources and teaching tools.
NC-NET welcomes submissions of all types — from tutorials and guides, to workshop
materials, to templates, videos, and instructional resources. Begin sharing today with
NC-NET's easy-to-use submission form.